About the Jobe Sand Anchor Sack Jetski Equipment.
WHAT THE STAFF THINK:
What a simple but effective bit of kit for all those jetski enthusiasts. Simply fill the strong PVC sack with rocks or sand and it will hold your jetski in place without it drifting off. Clips to the front of your ski in seconds. The marker buoy also allows you to leave it there while youre off having fun and then be able to find it again when you return.
The Jobe Anchor Sand Sack for PWC is a super durable tri-laminate Anchor sack which can be filled with rocks or sand and used to anchor your PWC. Just drop the 14 kg/35 lb sack into the water and its buoy will mark the spot. Itfts easy to tie up with the 6 ft long rope and over-sized finish friendly acetyl snap hook. Super durable tri-laminate Anchor sack. Holds up to 14 kg/35 pounds of stones or sand. A buoy is inclided to mark the anchors location. 6 ft long rope and oversized finish friendly acetyl snap hook.
JOBE SAND ANCHOR SACK PRODUCT OVERVIEW:
1) This is a top end product that is built to a high standard and is of excellent quality.
2) Perfect for use in Spring and Summer or in colder Autumn and Winter conditions.
3) Perfect for all Jetski PWC activities.
4) One size fits all for great convenience and versatility.
5) Provides cushioning and protection against shocks and bumps.
6) The materials used are designed to be as hard wearing as possible.
JOBE SAND ANCHOR SACK KEY FEATURES:
* Excellent Quality.
* For All Year Use.
* For PWC Use.
* One Size Fits All.
* Shock Cushioning.
* Very Hard Wearing.