Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 12.00 noon Monday to Friday. Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 12.00 noon then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 731999. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these do sometime change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 731999 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
5) All deliveries are charged at cost (i.e. we do not seek to profit from our delivery services).
6) For your protection and peace of mind everything is sent via a tracked delivery or recorded delivery service (signed for).
7) Top Up orders - if we are able to consolidate additional last minute items into your original shipment then we gladly will. However, exclusions apply when shipping cost for additional items are significantly higher than for the original order (i.e. please do not order a pair of socks to go by air courier to Japan and then ask us to add a pair of skis - this would obviously contravene the spirit of our offer!).
8) On smaller items we offer Royal Mail Tracked delivery to mainland England, Wales, Scottish Lowlands and BFPO addresses.
9) For domestic shipping of larger items we use the standard service offered by our select panel of couriers but we can easily upgrade you to a Next Day, Timed Delivery or even Saturday Service subject to post code locations and volumetrics. Just get in touch on +44 (0)1597 731999 and we'll sort everything out for you.
10) International shipping is no problem. We use a range of courier options Including Royal Mail tracked and signed for services, Parcel Force, DPD UPS and DHL as our preferred courier options depending on the country and parcel volumetrics. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
11) We can arrange to cancel your order if you contact us straight away but please bear in mind that orders are processed and shipped by our warehouse very soon after you have placed the order. If the parcel has been packed and prepared for shipping it is not possible to cancel the order. If this occurs you can of course return the item for a refund according to our terms and conditions.
12) We can deliver to BFPO providing your parcel does not exceed 1.05m in length. We are not able to deliver to a military base if you do not use a BFPO address.
13) We are unable to deliver parcels addressed to a PO Box (sorry, this is a courier thing not an ASI thing).
14) We can usually despatch to places of work, hotels, student accommodation and other places of multiple occupancy. However, we strongly recommend that you do not choose such an address if there is a risk that someone may accept delivery of your parcel and not inform you of it's arrival.
15) No additional taxes or charges will apply if your parcel is delivered within the EU. For EU exports, local import duty and / or customs charges may apply and any such charges must be paid by you so please check with your local tax authority before placing your order. We will refund the UK VAT if your parcel is exported directly to an address outside the EU. Simply order online in the usual way and then contact us within 14 days of placing your order to receive your refund.
16) In the unlikely event that there is a problem fulfilling your order then we will contact you straight away to discuss a solution. If for any reason an item that you ordered cannot be sent to you within an acceptable timeframe then we will always try and offer you a very close match as an alternative. If this is the case then you can either accept our suggested alternative or request a full no quibble refund.
17) We will gladly refund the return delivery charges if we have despatched faulty or damaged goods, goods not ordered by you or substitute goods which you prefer not to accept. However, please let us know about any planned returns beforehand by submitting a Return Request via your account.
18) We use CollectPlus and Royal Mail to handle our returns and we ask that you please use these services (they are fast, reliable and CHEAP!). If you choose an alternative delivery method this will have to be at your own expense.
19) Damage caused in transit can only be claimed if the damage is reported to the carrier upon signing for the goods.
20) Delivery conditions and charges are also subject to change at any time and without prior notice and terms and conditions imposed by our carriers also apply (again, this is a courier thing not an ASI thing).
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU PROVIDE US WITH AN ACTIVE AND REGULARLY CHECKED EMAIL ADDRESS AND A VALID MOBILE PHONE NUMBER during checkout as these are the only ways that we can contact you.
Rest assured that your personal details are completely safe with us and we will never divulge them to any third party unless they are directly involved in the fulfilment of your order (e.g. couriers).
The ASI Team