About the Straight Line Knotted Wakesurf Rope.
WHAT THE STAFF THINK:
For those who prefer a knotted rope to a traditional handle. Great quality 4 section rope to tune the rope length perfectly to your boats wake profile.
The Straight Line Knotted Wakesurf rope is a Poly-E rope ideal if you are going wakesurfing. PolyPro Line: No stretch line with six knots and four sections to offer the rider flexibility to find the sweet spot on the wake. The line also has three floats for increased visibility when in the water. Poly-E Rope - floats and tangle free. Designed specifically for easy-up starts and safe falls. Multiple sections to find the wake’s sweet spot. 3 neoprene floats.
STRAIGHT LINE KNOTTED PRODUCT OVERVIEW:
1) The main line comes with 4 removable sections to enable you to lengthen and shorted the main line as required.
2) 6 large and well placed knots to suit all situations and abilities.
3) This is a top end performance product that is built to a high standard and is of excellent quality.
4) Soft integrated foam floats keep everything above the water and away from your prop.
5) Wound from Polyethelyne (aka Poly) which is a very forgiving monofilament fibre that is resistant to abrasion and floats well.
6) The line is constructed in a handy way that prevents it from tangling when not in use.
STRAIGHT LINE KNOTTED KEY FEATURES:
* 4 Removable Sections.
* 6 Large Knots.
* Excellent Quality.
* Integrated Handle Floats.
* Low Stretch Poly Line.
* Tangle Free Main Line.